Monday, April 8, 2013

Meet My Classmates!

So enough about me, let me introduce you to some of my awesome and talented peers who are also blogging about really fun things. My blog is all about staying fit and these three girls happened to be blogging about great foods...I'd say those two things go hand in hand, right? ;)

Cassandra Liening has some delicious posts on her blog ranging from hearty meals to tantalizing desserts. What I love is that she includes some great recipes so if I want to try out any of her meal ideas I have easy access to just what I need. The banana bread muffins and brownies are definitely my favorite.

Katie Gillen also shares some awesome recipes on her blog. What's different about hers, and what I really love, is that she combines food and sports. Really, you can't have one without the other. She shares some great stories about where she's visited and the foods she has had in those cities which I think is a really neat way to incorporate the two together.

But if cooking isn't your thing, another classmate of mine, Juliana Valencia, has a blog dedicated to great dining options in Gainesville. In each blog post she talks about a different restaurant in Gainesville where you can get delicious food and/or desserts. She even gives some suggestions of yummy options/foods shes tried at each place.

I'm glad some of my classmates enjoy a good meal every once in a while just as much as I do. And I'm excited I now have some new recipes to try out!

No comments:

Post a Comment