Monday, April 8, 2013

Introducing A Few More of My Classmates

When I was looking through some more of my classmates websites I found a few that really stuck out to me. I really loved Kaitlyn McGrath's blog all about the University of Florida Dazzlers. I've always had a passion for dance and while I'm not on any of the dance teams at UF, I appreciate Kaitlyn's dedication to her team. I also love looking at all the pictures shes posted of the girls at different community and sporting events. Speaking of sporting events, I've discovered that Robert Lopez and I are both New York Yankee fans. His blog is totally sports related and its nice to have a classmate to keep me up-to-date on any sports news I might have missed out on. Finally, I really enjoyed reading through Lauren Lettelier's blog. She, like me, chose a fitness topic which is cool because its fun to see what tips other people have about exercising and keeping a healthy diet. I've actually learned a lot about crossfit lately and would love to try it out. She goes into great detail about the program and shes recently become a crossfit athlete which I think is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment